Camping TipsCamp Like a Champ!
These camping tips will show you how to camp like a champ. Don’t sacrifice adventure to show you know how to camp like a champ. Use these tips to maximize your opportunity for adventure!
- Shelter: Shop the new inventory at All Seasons RV to find the perfect RV for your needs!
- Campsite: Survey the landscape, watching for dead trees and downed limbs. Look for cover, note the wind direction, and direction of the sun.
- Sleep: Make sure you and your family are comfortable. Well rested people have more fun adventuring!
- Lists: Make sure you make a list of all your needs for the trip to help you pack. At the end of every trip, note what you wished you had, and add it to your list! Old area rugs are great ways to add comfort to your site.
- Fires: make sure you have just the might amount of wood by noting your burning rate. Eliminate guess work by writing down how much you use, to help you next time.
- Packing: make sure you bring a folding shovel for your campfire, a steel grate to aid outdoor cooking, and fire resistant gloves for moving grates or wood.
- Food: pick a killer camping menu, and prep food as much as you can before you leave. Don’t forget spices! Use leftovers the next day to reduce the number of meals you need to cook.
- Pack it in pack it out: Be sure to keep your campsite clean of debris. Make a game of cleanup with your kids. Scavenger hunt for debris!
- Water: don’t forget to bring clean water. Hydration is key during the warm summer months.
- Plan ahead: a last minute scurry to pack ensures you’ll be stressed, and forget something important.
- Activities: plan activities to keep your whole family active (and happy!) during your stay.
- Have fun! We hope you enjoy camping as much as we do!
Visit the experts at All Seasons RV for all of your camping needs.