How to Prepare your RV for your Snowbird TripWith help from All Seasons RV
With the crisp bite of fall in the air, that means one thing here at All Seasons RV: snowbird trips! Time to get your rig ready for your big trip. We have the experienced service staff and products you need to prepare your rig for your trip.
Here are a few tips as you prepare to leave:
- Wash and wax your RV: inspect seams and seals as you go.
- From the roof: inspect the roof access ladder. Clean and condition the roof. Check the seals and vent covers. Remove the air conditioner cover and clean. Test TV antenna and solar panels.
- Review your gear. Are your lawn chairs, rug, lights, BBQ, and fire pits all packed?
- Clean windows and check hardware.
- Check your tires for pressure, tread, and cracks. Check your brakes.
- Clean and lubricate power slide-outs and jacks.
- Check and flush the water heater. Sanitize plumbing, check fixtures and back tank flush.
- Check battery terminals and connections, power system, lighting and appliances.
- Don’t forget safety features: are your smoke alarms, CO detector, propane leak detector and fire extinguishers all in working order?
Come visit the team at All Seasons RV today for all your RV maintenance needs.