Recipes for the RoadBreakfast Blueberry Crisp in a Mug
Don’t miss these Recipes for the Road: Breakfast Blueberry Crisp in a Mug!
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon flour of choice (regular, almond, etc)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter, melted
Optional: Dollop of yogurt of choice and extra walnuts for garnishDirections
In a bowl, toss the fresh berries with maple syrup and lemon juice. Pour them into a microwavable mug.
Microwave the fresh berries for approximately 45 seconds, watching closely to make sure it doesn’t boil over.
In the same bowl you used to toss berries, stir together the oats, walnuts, flour, cinnamon and coconut oil. Spoon the mixture on top of the berries and microwave [...]